thursday, December 3, 2009

thursday, December 3, 2009
daddy & Tucker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Its been a few days since I updated & I have very good news!! We went to Philly on Thursday & Tucker got his central line out!! Yea!!! Everything went really well, & he just has a little spot w/ steri strips on. He will have a little scar that matches the other one that he pulled out. So now all he has left is his ng tube in his nose that we use for all his meds. He is just doing so amazingly well.
We go to Philly on Tuesday for his weekly checkup. He gets his IVIG that day also which he gets every 2 weeks. That is an immune booster that he will be getting for another few months.
Not much other exciting things to tell. I know I say it every entry but Tucker is just the happiest baby ever!!! We definately have been blessed. He is the joy & light of our house.
He is als now a STEELERS fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment