Its Tuesday, the first day of September & its been a good day! I got to spend the weekend at home, & came back to the hospital on Monday evening feeling very refreshed. Tucker had a great weekend w/ his daddy & Sunday night Aunt Helen stayed w/ him. He is really feeling good & his counts are going up & up. The doctors are all amazed w/ the way he is healing & the rate he is engrafting. its awesome!!!
Today the Drs have decided to start taking meds away & weening his morphine!! This is the best thing i have heard in a really long time. Thats the begining preparations for going home!!How exciting is that!! He has to meet certain criteria & we are still a little ways off, but this is the begining of the process to be able to home!!! I think Tucker must know it, because he was the happiest baby today. I got so many smiles today, & his smile just brightens up the whole room!!!
Tucker is sleeping soundly & that means I should be too!!
Please keep praying, your prayers are being heard & God is healing Tucker!!!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tucker is an amazing little man! God has him in His care.
ReplyDeleteI continue to pray and to thank God for this miracle.
Rosie