thursday, December 3, 2009

thursday, December 3, 2009
daddy & Tucker

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 5,2009 Day -9

This is definately not the place you want to be if you want to sleep!! We arent getting much, but I guess we shouldnt complain. The nurses are in all thru the night checking his vitals & giving his meds. The doctors were in early this morning. So far Tucker is doing really good. I think better than I would be! As the day goes on, He seems to be feeling the affects of all the meds & the chemo. He now has diarreah & his appetite isnt great, but thats to be expected. This evening he is getting a blood transfusion. That is because his hemoglobin level is now getting to low due to all the blood they are taking. The transfusion started at around 6 & takes 3 hours. There are possible reactions to the blood, but so far so good.

Nan left this afternoon to go back home, but I dont think she wanted to. She will be back on Monday. Shawn & Keighly are getting ready to home shortly too, So its just gonna be me & Tucker.
Keep praying

No comments:

Post a Comment