thursday, December 3, 2009

thursday, December 3, 2009
daddy & Tucker

Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 16, 2009 Day +2 5:30pm

Its a rough day for Tucker!
Last night Shawn & I were up most of the night. Tucker is very naseaous & he chokes & gags alot. Its a side affect from the chemo. The chemo not only kills the bad stuff but also the good. Its causing his GI tract to shed & he is developing sores in his throat & what they are calling "mucisitis". He is very flemmy. All those things combined are making him sick. It is also causing him to lose his appetite,(which was expected), so he is being hooked up to a nutrition IV now. He is also on a constant morphine drip now because the sores in his throat & his butt is still so raw. We were told that all these things would happen, & its all happening at once. Its very hard to see your child in so much pain & discomfort. I would do anything to take it away!!!
Please say extra prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brit,

    Hi! I just wanted you to know that you, Shawn, Tucker and your family are in our prayers everyday! Please know that I am only a phone call away if you need anything!!!!
    Love, Carmella

    ReplyDelete